Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Small Rant About Automatic Payments

Reverence

So long story short i had to be issued a new debit card which means I need to update my automatic payments to keep the server running. I go to my invoices to see the unpaid invoice for this month; no issue there, the instructions say that unpaid invoices will "be paid automatically if there is an automatic payment specified in My Account". I proceed to to My Account, scroll and nothing... Just a short line of text detailing when my automatic payments started. No way to update automatic payments. In my opinion this is bad and needs visibility for the people who run these servers.

Nothing to imply that I can change my automatic payment settings. I sent in a ticket; hopefully it gets resolved. Am I missing something. Has anyone else had this problem before?

Looks like the invoice was paid for today, were you helped out in your ticket? I do not see it in the queue so I would hope so! If you have any questions please let me know.