Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Map 2X3 or 3X2 Support not helping

mandrit67

Hey Support. How about helping the people that are waiting days for an answer to maps not working correctly. After pouring through hours of forums, to find answers, maps still dont work correctly. You would think that purchasing 4 servers the first time, then adding 2 more, things would work correctly. Please help those people with support tickets first instead of setting up new servers for people to fail. Did anyone realize that you cant have 6 servers in a 4X4 configuration?? you MUST edit the json file to reflect 2X3 or 3X2

So my question is .. why can't you have 6 servers in a 4x4 Grid Map - that 4x4 Map supports 16 Severs?

I started with 4 serves on a 4x4 map - in the default locations A1, B1, A2, and B2. Then I moved those to A3,B3,A4 and B4. At which point I added to more servers to bring me to 6 on the same 4x4 map displayed below, I ran those 6 servers for a few days then added two more, I am now running 8 servers - this is my map -- so tell me again why you can't run 6 servers on a map that supports 16 servers?

MapImg.jpg

Please read the rules, if you have a generic or non informative thread (like this one) then please submit a ticket or reply to an existing ticket.

Just because a ticket is open for several days does not mean it is "taking us several days" to get something done. Issues take time to go through and diagnose. We've been working with you directly to get your issue resolved.

Locked thread. You are free to open a new thread with a specific question that is community related otherwise all communication will be via support ticket.