Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Linked Regions are not visitable after linking servers

Cylogenix

I have a set up of 4 servers in a 2x2 formation with the default setup.

Initially I couldnt get the servers to "link" together dispite the fact that The Grid X and Y's are set correctly and the AtlasID was set the same on all 4 Servers.

The JSON file was not updated whenever I saved and restarted the home server. What did the change was when I ticked Reset Template. Then I saved and restarted and this appeared to work showing the 4 regions on the map.

However in game the Home Server's Region has a red barrier wall going all the way around the edge as seen in this screenshot:

http://prntscr.com/m1cq9u

This is not allowing players to visit the child regions.

Is there anything I have missed?

So you reset the template on the home server and restarted, then did the same on each child server? I am fighting that battle right now. Thanks for the info!

Im not exactly sure if the JSON file is the same or is generated correctly for the childs. I need to check this.