Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Possible to alter Home Server Island Formations?

RollingTrojan

Hey Folks,

Are we able to edit the Home Server 1x1 map at all? Downloaded the GridEditor Tool but can't seem to open the ServerGrid.json file into it.

Got 3/6 Islands the same on it, so simply wondering if there was a way to change it.  Or do i need to get more servers meshed to be able to edit a larger portion of the grid?

Sorry if my terminology is off a bit.

You can find the Atlas Map Editor here. I have not used it yet. But I'm hoping it's a straight forward process.  

Yep, that's the GridEditor I mentioned, It's simple enough to use after an hour or two messing around etc, but the minimum template you get with it is a 2x2, was simply looking for the 1x1 you get as standard with the server setup, but cann't find the JSON file in any of the FTP database.

Can you upload files to share here?

I edited my servers json that has info like ip from mine in it but i opened it and edited those details out and i can share that perhaps.

They shared with me their 2x2 template. I edited it in the map editor and uploaded per their instructions and it has no broken my server and I'm not sure they will get around to fixing it tonight with it being a holiday so I would hold off on editing anything just yet.