Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Multiple servers

SuperD129

Hi,

I was wondering if you get multiple server how does the setup work?  Can you see all of them in the control panel?  Is there anything that is needed to be done after the servers are setup on the user end or is that all taken care on the server setup side?

Thanks,

SuperD

I'm assuming there is no other information but...

The control panels are geared for ark, and the game is very much an ark-like game. I'm assuming you guys will be modifying the control panels once you have more information about the game?

Should I even bother messing with the values at this point?

I'm assuming there is no other information but...

The control panels are geared for ark, and the game is very much an ark-like game. I'm assuming you guys will be modifying the control panels once you have more information about the game?

Should I even bother messing with the values at this point?

Even if you mess with the values, I am betting any changes you make won't save until they have the server files to actually install on the servers.

We can only predict how the maps will work. I am hoping for being able to choose from a list of maps. So for server1: default map #26. For server 2: default map #15 etc

I just spent a year on an ark map (Lost Continent) and don't relish the thought of making my own here!