Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

my character was erased,anyone can help me plz

oje1230123

yesterday I have a boss fight after I transfter my character to asia 120 scrothearth,and finish the boss fight ,I want go back to my server eu 210 ragnoark,and my charater was erased,i submit the ticket yesterday but no one answer,and my tribe was only me on it,my ticket ID is 697649,any game manager can help me with?thx

Sorry to hear you have run into this issue. I took a look for the ticket id but sadly could not pull it up. Can you submit another ticket and we will take a look into this. One thing thou is to try the restore feature on the panel if your character gets deleted or goes missing. However note this will roll the server back a bit to before the player was lost.

plz help,my character was lost,and I play solo tribe,the tribe was only me on it,and my dinos will auto demo within 7 days,it is already 5days now,i submit the ticket 5days ago haven't got reply yet,my ticket Id is 697649,plz help me

I've taken a look and still am not seeing your ticket. Please pm me on the forums your game server id and email linked to it and ill look into the server.

6 days right now,still no respond for the ticket,why,and my dinos almost taken down cause the time,anyone can help me with

I think the confusion here is pretty simple, the reason the ticket doesn't exist is because the ticket is not one made on SurvivalServers because the servers he's talking about in the OP, Asia 120 Scorched Earth and EU 210 Ragnarok are both Official Servers.

The OP is confused as to what this SurvivalServers forum is.

He needs to use https://survivetheark.comwhere he originally created the support ticket.