Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Loss of items found each time I log-in

Diggs

So all, I've had an issue with random items coming up missing upon logging into the game each day. For instance, last night as of this writing, I had cooked a few thousand meat, crafted the same amounts of spark-powder and narcotics and, stored them in their respective bins. Upon logging in today, I found ALL of these items gone. Everything I placed in bins, everything that was in camp-fires, all of it gone. Weird thing is, certain items I placed after creating said items, still exist. Structures put down after were still there. I've also had other players on my server complain of the same issues and missing items like industrial forges, fabricators, etc. It's happening every day.

Anyone else experiencing these issues? I'm not sure if it's a mod causing this but, that is my assumption. Anyone know of any mods that might be causing this? Here is a list of the mods currently running on the server:

Castles,Keeps,and Forts Medieval Architecture:764755314
Super Crafter 2.0:1078774859
SM Better Greenhouse bundle v. 1.5:935416976
Eco's Garden Decor:880871931
Classic Flyers:895711211
Upgrade Station:821530042
No Durability Armor Sets:800058338
Stack Plus (v1.0.4):621154190
Mutitool:692214143
Meat spoiler:569786012
Wooden hanging bridge:893834064
Dino Tracker:924933745
Kwakas JukeBox (TEK TIER THEME):788511607
Castle_Collection:752101244
Elevator Plus:779245247
Egg & Poop Collector:554678442
Bulk Crafter:633831197
Death Recovery Mod (v1.7.3):751991809

Has anyone had any issues with items disappearing while using any of the above and, did removing it fix the issue? Could be something else entirely causing the issue. Any help greatly appreciated all.

The only mod in that list I could think of would be Stack plus and maybe meat spoiler since they deal directly with items. When about did this start? After a patch (mod or game) or any config options being changed?

This has been happening for a good week and a half at least. Several changes: updates, patches, mods being added/removed have taken place with items disappearing on a daily basis. I can't see meat spoiler being the cause because all the items I lost had nothing to do with meat spoiler. As far as Stack+? It didn't affect stacked items I had in Supercrafter nor, the materials I harvested and placed in my cabinets which Stack+ affects as well. Not saying it couldn't affect it randomly, I just find it very strange that all the meat and sparkpowder I gathered and cooked the old-fashioned way were affected. Also, how would these mods contribute to the loss of other things like industrial forges, fabricators, etc?

Also, it should be noted I've been getting error 'Network failure - Outgoing reliable buffer overflow'

From what I've read, this error contributes to a loss of items.

That error does help.

Do you and players happen to have learned quite a few engrams each?

Each place I dig up related to this error mentions having a load of learned engrams can lead to this, mindwipe potion and selective engram picks may help.

Yes, quite a few engrams learned. Not all but, many. Or at least from my perspective. Can't speak for the other players. I'll have to ask. There a way to go back and re-set engrams and just learn the ones we really need?