Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Issues updating plugins & server.cfg not saving

jianthekorean

Hello. I need help with two things:

1) I'm trying to update my InfoPanel plugin. I've reuploaded the new .json and reset the server, but the new announcements aren't showing up. I rechecked the .json file in the ftp to make sure the one I uploaded did so successfully (it did). Not sure what to do. I tried to reload the plugin in-game, but the command doesn't seem to work.

2) I keep having to reenter my server panel information (description, banner, and website) every time the server restarts. I can't get the server to create a server.cfg file, and when I manually input one, it doesn't read it. Not sure what to do.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hello. I need help with two things:

1) I'm trying to update my InfoPanel plugin. I've reuploaded the new .json and reset the server, but the new announcements aren't showing up. I rechecked the .json file in the ftp to make sure the one I uploaded did so successfully (it did). Not sure what to do. I tried to reload the plugin in-game, but the command doesn't seem to work.

2) I keep having to reenter my server panel information (description, banner, and website) every time the server restarts. I can't get the server to create a server.cfg file, and when I manually input one, it doesn't read it. Not sure what to do.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Are you running experimental or legacy?  Experimental config is located in server/experimental/cfg and is named serverauto.cfg.

If you are running Legacy it is in server/legacy/cfg.

I assume you are talking about the messages part of the Info Panel.  Make sure you have a , after each message and no , after the last message.

"Messages": [

"Message 1",

"Message 2",

"Message 3"