Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

SS antihack lagging the server like crazy??

well i installed everything as it was on the server i want to get rid of at hfb, except for the admin tool i was using there ... but for some reason the game lags out completly and becomes unplayable for all on the server when running the antihack you provide, what am i doing wrong here and is there known coplications with this, is there anything i need to adjust or something?

i comment out the antihack line in server_functions and the game is running smooth 55-60fps again, but the antihack is kinda the reason i choose this host ... :?

it also seems to me like its running the antihack twice, when i look in the rpt file after starting up the server ... could this be the reason for all the lag?

well i installed everything as it was on the server i want to get rid of at hfb, except for the admin tool i was using there ... but for some reason the game lags out completly and becomes unplayable for all on the server when running the antihack you provide, what am i doing wrong here and is there known coplications with this, is there anything i need to adjust or something?

i comment out the antihack line in server_functions and the game is running smooth 55-60fps again, but the antihack is kinda the reason i choose this host ... :?

it also seems to me like its running the antihack twice, when i look in the rpt file after starting up the server ... could this be the reason for all the lag?

not much of an answer here ... can it maybe be course by the hacker killing mechanism in servercleanup.fsm and the part in server update object that i had to comment out for the halo jumps or is it some other conflict i got here?

edit:

and is it normal that it runs twice?

like this:

17:21:06 "Survival Anti-hack 4.0.0 Unicorn - AntiHack 1 Loading..."
17:21:06 "Survival Anti-hack 4.0.0 Unicorn - AntiHack 1 Loaded!"
17:21:06 "Survival Anti-hack 4.0.0 Unicorn - AntiHack 2 Loading..."
17:21:06 "Survival Anti-hack 4.0.0 Unicorn - AntiHack 2 Loaded!"
17:21:06 "Survival Anti-hack 4.0.0 Unicorn - CREATING AdminMenu"
17:21:06 "Survival Anti-hack 4.0.0 Unicorn - ADDING PublicVariableEventHandlers"
17:21:06 "Survival Anti-hack 4.0.0 Unicorn - FULLY LOADED"
17:21:06 "Started executing user settings file."
17:21:06 "Finished executing user settings file."
17:21:06 "Survival Anti-hack 4.0.0 Unicorn - ADDING PublicVariableEventHandlers"

not much of an answer here ... can it maybe be course by the hacker killing mechanism in servercleanup.fsm and the part in server update object that i had to comment out for the halo jumps or is it some other conflict i got here?

edit:

and is it normal that it runs twice?

like this:

17:21:06 "Started executing user settings file."
17:21:06 "Finished executing user settings file."

ok this is so awsome ... support for this is missing to minimal at best ... and now it just banned 3 guys in a row (i know they werent cheating), for nothing sying zombieshield ... wtf is wrong with this tool, did you even test this propper or do you just assume it is working?

best support i get with support ticket is missing to minimal at best aswell ... most helpfull answer so far is this:

If you feel the anithack is causing the issue

A) Dont use it. Next try B

B) Next run your files with out it and see if that fixes the issue if not then its your mission files.

a rather cheeky answer considering the way it is advertised ...

idk if this is normal procediure or if you are having a bad day craig, but tbh i was just looking for helping answers and not someone to fix it for me ... however i think you made it very clear that its either pay up front or it wont work for me.

i guess i will just go ahead and uninstall this aswell as others, since you are obviusly not supporting it as much as you are advertising it!

ok this is so awsome ... support for this is missing to minimal at best ... and now it just banned 3 guys in a row (i know they werent cheating), for nothing sying zombieshield ... wtf is wrong with this tool, did you even test this propper or do you just assume it is working?

best support i get with support ticket is missing to minimal at best aswell ... most helpfull answer so far is this:

If you feel the anithack is causing the issue

A) Dont use it. Next try B

B) Next run your files with out it and see if that fixes the issue if not then its your mission files.

a rather cheeky answer considering the way it is advertised ...

idk if this is normal procediure or if you are having a bad day craig, but tbh i was just looking for helping answers and not someone to fix it for me ... however i think you made it very clear that its either pay up front or it wont work for me.

i guess i will just go ahead and uninstall this aswell as others, since you are obviusly not supporting it as much as you are advertising it!

at least your servers working iv been down for almost 24 hours without a reply cant even start my server i just get no response from clicking start!... from what i can remember my anti hack said it loaded like 3 or 4 times in my logs but didnt seem to cause any lag

at least your servers working iv been down for almost 24 hours without a reply cant even start my server i just get no response from clicking start!... from what i can remember my anti hack said it loaded like 3 or 4 times in my logs but didnt seem to cause any lag

did you try changing command line and see if that works?

i think i got a break now ... i belive the lag might be coursed whenever a custom script does an id check and custom command for my id or something ... my custom dual monitor will only work sometimes and it seems when it does work, then the tools menu dosnt come up when i press f2, i switched it off basicly anything that calls for my id check:

if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["xxxxxxxxx"]) then {

and now it seems to lagg less than when i startet testing this morning ... however, this is far from optimal since i now have no safezones for players or any security for my admin base ... i belive the only thing i got left calling my id is my delete deplyable overide, (but this is essential for me, with basebuilding on the server :? )

can someone who knows about this confirm this can course problems or am i completly wrong about this?

did you try changing command line and see if that works?

i think i got a break now ... i belive the lag might be coursed whenever a custom script does an id check and custom command for my id or something ... my custom dual monitor will only work sometimes and it seems when it does work, then the tools menu dosnt come up when i press f2, i switched it off basicly anything that calls for my id check:

if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["xxxxxxxxx"]) then {

and now it seems to lagg less than when i startet testing this morning ... however, this is far from optimal since i now have no safezones for players or any security for my admin base ... i belive the only thing i got left calling my id is my delete deplyable overide, (but this is essential for me, with basebuilding on the server :? )

can someone who knows about this confirm this can course problems or am i completly wrong about this?

Our antihack is stable and fully tested on every mod. There's no lag issues on any vanilla installation of supported mods (Mod Manager mods).

If you are doing custom modding, you are responsible for your own server and therefore would have to debug these issues on your own. Closing thread.

Our antihack is stable and fully tested on every mod. There's no lag issues on any vanilla installation of supported mods (Mod Manager mods).

If you are doing custom modding, you are responsible for your own server and therefore would have to debug these issues on your own. Closing thread.