Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Not Showing

Hello everyone,
Above all, excuse me for my English.
I come to you because I have a small problem, I rented a dayz server in the early afternoon and since then I still have not managed to reach him or even find him on the launcher.
I tested with dayz launcher and with the survival launcher I never found my server. I waited well the 30min delay, but nothing changes.
I do not know what to do, do you have any idea?
Here is the serv ip IP: 163.172.22.198:3802
Thank you for your help

Hello everyone,

Above all, excuse me for my English.

I come to you because I have a small problem, I rented a dayz server in the early afternoon and since then I still have not managed to reach him or even find him on the launcher.

I tested with dayz launcher and with the survival launcher I never found my server. I waited well the 30min delay, but nothing changes.

I do not know what to do, do you have any idea?

Here is the serv ip IP: 163.172.22.198:3802

Thank you for your help

I can see the server on DayZ Launcher.  Sometimes it may take a little before the server shows up.   You need to add one to the port which will make it 163.172.22.198:3803

Yes the server ended up being visible.
But I have another problem unfortunately, I can not reach the server.
The loading of the mission file hangs at 75kB / 1575 and no longer advances. Also if I try to reconnect to the server I still block to: wait for host.

I have nothing to modify at the level of the ftp, nor even of the database, so I have no script installed.

thx for your help