Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Rip my server

NinjaBambi

So I sent in a ticket asking for some assistance in making changes to the serve files xml via the FTP. I uploaded my edited xml files with file zilla, and checked the online ftp to double check it uploaded correctly and it did. However once in game none of the changes had been made. So I sent a ticket to ask for help. After a few responses from them seemingly at random my server gets terminated, and I get an email saying I've been refunded. I had never even suggested this, thye just took my server down randomly. Rip server :/

I sincerely apologize for this happening. One of our staff members was doing routing duplicate server terminations and accidentally terminated your game server this morning at 9AM PST. They have been notified to double and triple check before doing this again. I have recovered your server (unfortunately data was lost because we do not do third party backups for 7 Days yet) but seeing how you purchased yesterday I hope that it was not too much data loss. I have given you free 2 weeks and would gladly offer you a refund for our mistake. Just let us know via support ticket.

I appreciate the thought, but I rented out a server through a different company just because it kinda happened during my gaming time (I work and go to college) so I needed a quick solution. I've rented a ARK server from you guys and was really satisfied with that. But I understand it was a simple mistake as I'm going to school for IT myself and know how staring at the stuff all day can get.