Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

change default load out not working?

rmclan

i used the Dayz tool and picked a diff load out for default and it dose not save i start the game and have only flares and a banadage even tho i selected full gear, also have a problem spawing cars i have to close / shut the server off for the changes to take effect even tho my friends server ( exact same hosting service/options) he can spawn cars wepons and has god mod and can do it all in game and so can his admins ( his dosent kill people thos o its all good) yet i caint do any of these stuff.

also when i and other load the server it says waieting for server authentacation and then gets to numer 65! before it finly loads thats not good becuase ppl will leave and think server dose not work , need a fix asap

i used the Dayz tool and picked a diff load out for default and it dose not save i start the game and have only flares and a banadage even tho i selected full gear, also have a problem spawing cars i have to close / shut the server off for the changes to take effect even tho my friends server ( exact same hosting service/options) he can spawn cars wepons and has god mod and can do it all in game and so can his admins ( his dosent kill people thos o its all good) yet i caint do any of these stuff.

also when i and other load the server it says waieting for server authentacation and then gets to numer 65! before it finly loads thats not good becuase ppl will leave and think server dose not work , need a fix asap

Load outs for 1.8 are having issues. This is the developers, not us. Please contact us so we can set you up with a custom load out that is hard coded.

Huh? Please show me some screenshots, I have no idea what this is

Load outs for 1.8 are having issues. This is the developers, not us. Please contact us so we can set you up with a custom load out that is hard coded.

Huh? Please show me some screenshots, I have no idea what this is

i tried this, and i got this answer:

This not something we do. We can ask our custom modder and there would be a fee for this

so how do i do it myself if the method you shoed does not work?

i tried this, and i got this answer:

This not something we do. We can ask our custom modder and there would be a fee for this

so how do i do it myself if the method you shoed does not work?

Here you go, you can hard code this to your mission file

https://survivalservers.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=7&t=958

this does not work ... or you need to specify better where to put it

i tried on the buttom of the init of the mission file and a few other places ...

i am a bit confused about it tho, since first you say "hard code your loadouts into the dayz_server file", but as far as i can understand you want us to write this in the init of the mission file?

Here you go, you can hard code this to your mission file

https://survivalservers.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=7&t=958

this does not work ... or you need to specify better where to put it

i tried on the buttom of the init of the mission file and a few other places ...

i am a bit confused about it tho, since first you say "hard code your loadouts into the dayz_server file", but as far as i can understand you want us to write this in the init of the mission file?