Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Crafting Stations Glitch

grimbane

Does anybody else have an issue with crafting stations showing multiples of one item being made. As in you go to make 1 Iron Axe and it fills the Queue for like max axes, like it fills the queue. It'll drop a handful of axes in the finished area but they can't "don't exist" as in they don't work when you try and interact with the world with them.  

Another big problem with this issue is the crafting queue can't be cleared for some reason now and it pretty much makes a station 1 item and done for a while. 

Yeah we're having the same issues with crafting stations right now. I think the most recent update did something to cause it. It wasn't happening earlier. I don't think that is on Survival Server's end.

Yes, this is happening for us too.

We are also getting items in some containers just simply appearing to be other items. For these, having the person who can see what the actual item is, take the item out and put it back in fixes it. 

It did for us to, I had to re log and it was working fine. Other thing we did it was put the exact mats for the specific crafting gear or building resources that you want to craft if re logging doesn't work until there is a legit fix for it.

- Hyper -