Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Config Descriptions

RBMBear

One thing that's bugging me is that there is almost ZERO description on the server config.

If I wanted to change the type of server (Purist, Casual etc..) it does not give me a value for each of the game style types.

I would really appreciate a list of numerical values for the server config.

Secondly I want to increase the local chat distance, there doesn't seem to be anything in the config to do this where I've noticed on most servers they have this option. How do I do this?

Thank you in advance.

The problem with most of these are that the Devs have not released this information. 
I can understand SS not wanting to add a description if it is not from the Devs on this because there might be unforeseen issues... See my next point. 

For you second question.... 
I have not found a setting for the config that is labeled for cat radius...BUT I have found that if you change the UnconsciousTimeSeconds=600
then it changes the Chat radius description in the in game server browser. We use skype so i am not sure if it really does affect the in game chat.