Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server randomly crashing all the time, ok. But what happened today, is worse.

Bencorp

Hello!

Been running a Conan server since release, and havent had any problems except the occasional lag and crash.

Today before I went to work, I saw there was 8 people online. 5 hours later ALL the same players were still online with 5+ hours played and counting. I contacted one of them IRL, and he said last he was on was 5 hours ago.

So I figured the server had crashed, but still showed/responded as running.

But here comes my major issue now..

When I did a restart of the server, it came up with only the [No/EU] in servername.
The only way I could get the full name, was by having no spaces between "[NO/EU]-name-harvest"

But when I did that, the server name did indeed change back, BUT! Followed by "adminpassword=" and so on. This is crazy!?

What is this?

post-3671-0-82535900-1486045913_thumb.png

I have tried several names, restart, update, validate. Nothing.

Regards,

Ben

I h

Hello!

Been running a Conan server since release, and havent had any problems except the occasional lag and crash.

Today before I went to work, I saw there was 8 people online. 5 hours later ALL the same players were still online with 5+ hours played and counting. I contacted one of them IRL, and he said last he was on was 5 hours ago.

So I figured the server had crashed, but still showed/responded as running.

But here comes my major issue now..

When I did a restart of the server, it came up with only the [No/EU] in servername.
The only way I could get the full name, was by having no spaces between "[NO/EU]-name-harvest"

But when I did that, the server name did indeed change back, BUT! Followed by "adminpassword=" and so on. This is crazy!?

What is this?

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2.png

I have tried several names, restart, update, validate. Nothing.

Regards,

Ben

I had also all the issues you mentioned.

Also I thought the server was online but with the same players. Restarted, the same got only the first word.