Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Dallas Private server.

ShaneGT

Anyone with dallas servers, are you guys having ping issues? My server is unplayable right now due to high ping after moving around a bit or when someone else joins the server, ping goes through the roof, BEC autokicks even with it set to 500. All started yesterday with the updates. I have a ticket in being that the server itself is unplayable right now.

Shane

Nevermind i found the problem, I use Gotcha Antihax, and it requires you to put "2"" " in a few of the files, what this does is allows Rcon to stream those log files to catch hackers.. works great , but it really takes up some bandwidth i guess.

Sad, program works really good.. back to fighting hackers the old fasion way until SurvivalSurvers can update dayzanti hax to a version that works

it is streaming the log files from the server, so it will take bandwidth, ill check the settings again and see if it lags.. but i know as soon as i turned it off, it was fine.