Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server says ready, but launches a different one

tybutters

Looks like an overlapped game server. This occasionally happens due to an issue with stock creation by our team.

Please open up a support ticket so we can resolve.

Yeah I think you guys did this to several servers.  Mine shows the same IP address and ports as his as well (and I'm not the misfit noobs either).  Actually I've seen about 10 different names and server sizes go by on the tracker.  Seems like a different one everytime it updates.  I also opened a ticket but I think it is just more than one or two of us.

Yeah I think you guys did this to several servers.  Mine shows the same IP address and ports as his as well (and I'm not the misfit noobs either).  Actually I've seen about 10 different names and server sizes go by on the tracker.  Seems like a different one everytime it updates.  I also opened a ticket but I think it is just more than one or two of us.

im in the same exact boat... never had this issue before.

From the look of things it seems it's actually quite a few of us that have this issue.

Ticket submitted. Now I twiddle.

Yup, I've had a ticket in for hours for the same issue. I could be wrong, but it seems like this should  be a quick fix. 

Maybe they should focus on getting customers severs up before they work on other issues.