Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Ark survival evolved the center bugs and configuration.

Charlieusf

Ok so i rented a server today to run on the center. One problem i immediately notice is that the ingame map is way off.

How would i fix the map problem?

Second. The dino spawns seem to be really tough. Whats a good place to spawn at?

Third. The dino spawns seem to be really close to one another.how would i fix that?

Any other config i could change?

What do you mean way off? Show us so we can see what you are talking about.

The rest can be adjusted with configuration changes to your dinosaur spawn weights.

Way off, as in, the latitude and longitude coordinates dont match the player marker. I.e. you spawn in jungle south on the east beach and the held map says you are in the ocean. I can show when i get home.

Assuming you're running The Center, that's a known problem that has been around for a while, ever since the Redwood Biome was added, but which is due to be fixed in the next update which is due next week. There's nothing you can do about it until then, and it's true for anyone running The Center regardless of hosting service -- you can even see it on your singleplayer game.

What do you mean way off? Show us so we can see what you are talking about.

The rest can be adjusted with configuration changes to your dinosaur spawn weights.

does anyone have any recommended spawn weights?

i'm working on a visual tool to help with dino spawn configs ;) but it wont be out for a while...

for now just gotta play with settings on a local server instance and then once you find settings you like, update the live server.

does anyone have any recommended spawn weights?

i'm working on a visual tool to help with dino spawn configs ;) but it wont be out for a while...

for now just gotta play with settings on a local server instance and then once you find settings you like, update the live server.

http://arksurvivalevolved.gamewalkthrough-universe.com/dedicatedservers/customizationtools/dinospawnconfigurationtool/Default.aspx

;)