Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Antihack Whitelist

JayWood

So since I cannot access the antihack actions file to white list my players' actions, what am I to do when adding my own custom mods to the server. As an example, we've added the self-blood bag. Our admins can use it perfectly, but when a non-admin attempts to 'Self Bloodbag' they get kicked by Anti-Hack for 'Loop Exited' We've confirmed it's not BE as we've disabled BE and tested this. I don't want to have to go as far as removing Antihack (uninstall) since that's the main reason we chose SS over DayZ.st Is there any solution here aside from paying you guys to do what I already know how to do?

So since I cannot access the antihack actions file to white list my players' actions, what am I to do when adding my own custom mods to the server. As an example, we've added the self-blood bag. Our admins can use it perfectly, but when a non-admin attempts to 'Self Bloodbag' they get kicked by Anti-Hack for 'Loop Exited' We've confirmed it's not BE as we've disabled BE and tested this. I don't want to have to go as far as removing Antihack (uninstall) since that's the main reason we chose SS over DayZ.st Is there any solution here aside from paying you guys to do what I already know how to do?

I see this isn't something that is any concern of yours. I will begin uninstalling anti-hacks then. I've found another admin-tool solution. Thank you for your time.

I see this isn't something that is any concern of yours. I will begin uninstalling anti-hacks then. I've found another admin-tool solution. Thank you for your time.

You can submit a ticket and we can modify the Anti-Hack very quickly to add the supported actions.

As for the second reply, you are going to have to be patient when it comes to forum replies. If you want fast response, create a support ticket. This is a community forum.

You can submit a ticket and we can modify the Anti-Hack very quickly to add the supported actions.

As for the second reply, you are going to have to be patient when it comes to forum replies. If you want fast response, create a support ticket. This is a community forum.

• 2 weeks later...

after reading here i thought so too sendt a support ticket to you guys ... i was quite surprised when i got this answer back when asking for custimization of the tool:

The antihack is a free tool that you can decide to use or not use. Access to the antihack is restricted and will stay that way as per agreement with the coder.

Most actions are already whitelisted

(the tool is free dont use use it if you dont appricate it, its thats simple really.)

this is the really funny part, since i can find the hack version of the "tool" and download for free ...

antihack is restricted and will stay that way as per agreement with the coder

after reading here i thought so too sendt a support ticket to you guys ... i was quite surprised when i got this answer back when asking for custimization of the tool:

The antihack is a free tool that you can decide to use or not use. Access to the antihack is restricted and will stay that way as per agreement with the coder.

(the tool is free dont use use it if you dont appricate it, its thats simple really.)

this is the really funny part, since i can find the hack version of the "tool" and download for free ...

Great, use whatever one you want. But if you want to use ours, it will be restricted. Closing this thread.

Great, use whatever one you want. But if you want to use ours, it will be restricted. Closing this thread.