Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

exile tanoa server help/payment battleye script restriction #0

pathos

so right off the bat i will start by saying i know little to nothing about running a arma 3 server and was probably in over my head off the get go. 

so i started renting a server yesterday and had a few problems getting into it. i was helped when i put in a ticket. so that problem went away after they put me on a different server. after that problem was solved it was another. luckily it was operator error on my part and just needed to update some stuff. but once i thought i was actually going to be able to get into my server i got kicked while entering the game for battleye script restriction #0. i have done some research and have seen some stuff involving scripts in the ftp but none exactly pertaining to my specific scenario. i responded in the same support ticket thread i had up and went to bed. about half way through my work day today i checked my email for an update but only to find none. i thought this was weird considering every other ticket i have submitted was answered within 5 mins tops. so i put in a separate ticket just to be sure the other one hadn't fallen off for some reason. still no response. 

so in summery. i don't know how to find the problem in the scripts myself and cant seem to get help. considering cutting my losses and stopping payments for that server if i cant get any help.