Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Still pending?

FaT_YaNK

Server is still pending?

Received the email with the information to get into my TC admin panel for my paid for epoch server

Username is blank:

Password is entered and nothing happens.

Cant even take the process to the next level as it wont allow me to log in. Why is the username blank? I don't even think i have a username as of yet, just my CC name for my payment.

Any advice would be great?

Server is still pending?

Received the email with the information to get into my TC admin panel for my paid for epoch server

Username is blank:

Cant even take the process to the next level as it wont allow me to log in. Why is the username blank? I don't even think i have a username as of yet, just my CC name for my payment.

Any advice would be great?

Same thing here order it yesterday got email server was active but no TC panel username ????

I made a support ticket but so far no response !

I'm gonna wait until today 05-09-2013 and added a block on the paypal payment for not getting the service i paid for !

give me a response or activate the server with the correct login details otherwise ill claim the payment back !

Order number 341768 Dayz private server Germany

Regards,

John .

Same thing here order it yesterday got email server was active but no TC panel username ????

I made a support ticket but so far no response !

I'm gonna wait until today 05-09-2013 and added a block on the paypal payment for not getting the service i paid for !

give me a response or activate the server with the correct login details otherwise ill claim the payment back !

Order number 341768 Dayz private server Germany

Regards,

John .

Welcome to Survival Servers.Your DayZ Private server is now active! ....... Oh nOOO it is Not

Server is still pending?

Received the email with the information to get into my TC admin panel for the service I paid for

Username is blank:

I have Sent Support Ticket #160943 Now Thats Pending aswell

Come on Guys sort this out

Welcome to Survival Servers.Your DayZ Private server is now active! ....... Oh nOOO it is Not

Server is still pending?

Received the email with the information to get into my TC admin panel for the service I paid for

Username is blank:

I have Sent Support Ticket #160943 Now Thats Pending aswell

Come on Guys sort this out

I got mine up and running without the ss antihack tool working, but when you install that it just gives black screen then when you press escape you end in debug zone then kicked. It's as if it doesn't work with epoch, despite it saying it does.

I really hope they respond to me and fix my server up for me. I'd hate to have to charge back on my credit card for non existent service.

I am now wishing i went elsewhere though judging by the inactivity of this forum/tickets and the fact i think there is only 3 people operating this venture.

I got mine up and running without the ss antihack tool working, but when you install that it just gives black screen then when you press escape you end in debug zone then kicked. It's as if it doesn't work with epoch, despite it saying it does.

I really hope they respond to me and fix my server up for me. I'd hate to have to charge back on my credit card for non existent service.

I am now wishing i went elsewhere though judging by the inactivity of this forum/tickets and the fact i think there is only 3 people operating this venture.

did you also paid for the full management setup ? if yea they should made sure all is working fine cuz they charge you for that service .

did you get a email with your username ?

This all doesnt sound good at all im starting to doubt the profesionality of this hosting ......

Let's wait and see if that block on my payment will get them to act ....

did you also paid for the full management setup ? if yea they should made sure all is working fine cuz they charge you for that service .

did you get a email with your username ?

This all doesnt sound good at all im starting to doubt the profesionality of this hosting ......

Let's wait and see if that block on my payment will get them to act ....

Servers are setup instantly but sometimes our automated server setup module doesn't create instantly. In that case, you would submit a support ticket and we'll take care of it.

As for the fully managed thing, if you request us to setup your server we'll do it. You have to submit a support ticket for this.

Servers are setup instantly but sometimes our automated server setup module doesn't create instantly. In that case, you would submit a support ticket and we'll take care of it.

As for the fully managed thing, if you request us to setup your server we'll do it. You have to submit a support ticket for this.