Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Auto restarts without voting?

burgfirefighter

Ok first I would like to restart my server every 12 hours automatically. I'm a been with servers and can't figure it out. Secondly I want server to restart without the voting screen and for it to load straight to a mod. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Ok first I would like to restart my server every 12 hours automatically. I'm a been with servers and can't figure it out. Secondly I want server to restart without the voting screen and for it to load straight to a mod. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• 1 year later...

On your CPanel you should scroll down towards the bottom and you will see something that says auto restart or something like that go ahead and click on it and select the amount of time you would like to have the server run for and then restart. then just click the big greenish yellow button at the bottom.

PS: im color blind thats why i said greenish yellow.