Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Shigo Island map connection timing out.

Koldbones

I have tried a couple of maps this morning. I tried Ragnorok and it worked great.  Then i tried to swap to Madagascar and i kept getting Connection Timeout and then i tried Shingo Island with the same results also for some reason in the server list my server shows to have a 70 player cap when its only a 10 player cap.

This is what i used for Ragnarok

/Game/Mods/776464863/Ragnarok?Multihome=******?Port=******?QueryPort=******?SessionName=Bones [EL] 20XP/15H/20T/3F?MaxPlayers=10?listen?ServerPassword=?ServerAdminPassword=*****?RCONEnabled=True?RCONPort=*****?AltSaveDirectoryName=SavedArk26554?ModMapID=776464863

and it worked fine

This is what i am trying to use for Shingo

/Game/Mods/661564024/ShingoIslands?Multihome=******?Port=******?QueryPort=******?SessionName=Bones [EL] 20XP/15H/20T/3F?MaxPlayers=10?listen?ServerPassword=?ServerAdminPassword=******?RCONEnabled=True?RCONPort=19217?AltSaveDirectoryName=SavedArk26554?ModMapID=661564024

Any help would be appreciated.

Your a GENIUS  :mrgreen:  that's what happens when i get old and fragile lol  Thanks for that.  

Have another question  8-)  I tried to use https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=656967911Madagascar Evolved and i was getting connections lost as with shigo so should the name be MadagascarEvolved in the parameters  and why does my player limit say a cap of 70 when its really only 10 even the parameters even say 10 but on the server list it shows 70 also the map listed in the server selection is not correct it says shooter something..

Thanks for the fast reply :)

Ok i looked in the mod.info and it says Madagascar_Evolved and again in lowercase.  So should i put that in the parameter line for it to work correctly?