Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

new update taking long time is this right ??

ferrus

Hi i am updating my server since the new ark patch dropped today and so far its been updating for over an hour, i just wanted to know if this is normal with other people as the patch is quite large 

right ok people on my control panel page it says its still updating but 1 of my server users contacted me to say my server was updated and was running fine so i tried to log on and all was good so i cancelled the control panel and re opened the page and all way well. so if people are in the same boat as me wondering why taking so long maybe open ark and see if your server is there and ready 

well there is 2 small patch's with fixes but i went on a ark page where tried to explain how random gen arks work and lots of people saying they broke it, its not working ect ect. i think it just going to be a big learn curve for both the devs and us - as of now not sure if it working , i would love to run my main server as a random gen ark