Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

cwilson24

I am a big noob to owning a server but I have always wanted one. So when i saw 1 click set ups on Survival Servers i thought i could actually be that easy but it inst. I am having trouble getting my server to have infinistar. when ESC is pressed in the server you can press restart and the menu has no inifinistar at the bottom and I have added me and my buddies GUID's in the site but nothing has worked. I have had a lot of problems trying to get my first server up and running and to find a scripter i need help setting this up thanks.

I am a big noob to owning a server but I have always wanted one. So when i saw 1 click set ups on Survival Servers i thought i could actually be that easy but it inst. I am having trouble getting my server to have infinistar. when ESC is pressed in the server you can press restart and the menu has no inifinistar at the bottom and I have added me and my buddies GUID's in the site but nothing has worked. I have had a lot of problems trying to get my first server up and running and to find a scripter i need help setting this up thanks.

Did you pay for infistar?

It's $20.

Once you are in the server as long as you added your STEAMID to the list in your control panel and hit update and restart. Hit F2 in the game. Infistar should come up

When adding steam id, make sure there are no spaces after or before the STEAMID, it is a common mistake. Also. Try this.Uncheck infistar and restart your server (update restart). Give it a good 2minutes. Than check it again make sure all numbers are there and update and restart again. It should re enable infistar. If it is not, you may have to download the Server.pbo and add the antihack define at the bottom of serverfunctions in your init folder

#include "\Antihack\SurvivalAntihack.sqf"

add that to your bottom file of server_functions.sqf

If you need file to extract it, go download CPBO or PBO manager,  and download Notepad ++ to edit.  it;'s much easier, don't forget to pack it back up and upload.

For more reference to how to do these things check out :https://www.survivalservers.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1181-tutorialhow-to-unpackpack-your-server-and-mission-pbo/

Otherwise, send in a support ticket, they will help you. Just be patient, they have lot of things to do.