Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

arkon - using with a cluster

ferrus

hi all just a little question has anyone got arkon to work with a cluster server, i can get it to work on the main server ( center ) but cannont get it to broadcast on the SE 

it might not be possible for all i know but i know there are a lot of better people than me out there who may know a way 

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I think this has been answered elsewhere, but just open a new instance of Arkon and the cluster server is the same IP with the port +10. So if your port is 2017 your cluster server's port is 2027. Since it's 2 separate servers you need 2 instances of Arkon open.

I hope the ARKon tool gets updated to handle clusters better within its interface.  Currently you have to open up a seperate instance of the program for each cluster server you want to connect to, load the settings for it and connect.  Would be really nice if the program had server tabs and a better way to handle multiple server connections inside one instance.

I emailed the author about it but never got a response.  His only contact method was via email so who knows if it just got filtered off to a spam folder or not.

Arkon was a great tool but needs lots of updates... I now use <snip> a web based rcon tool... I also use ACM Mod since thats what the admin tool in game should be like..