Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Updating server to alpha 15 experimental

GradientD

Hello there,

Alpha 15 experimental is about to be released for 7dtd. How do we go about updating our servers to alpha 15 experimental? I'm asking because this is not a regular update, as far as I understand it to be. Even on the client side, we will have to go into options in Steam to update our game to play the experimental build.

Thanks,

GradientD

Also the response i got was to update the server and i did. But it still shows as a14.7. So my community falls behind and has no a15 experimental which is an opt in beta. Hopefully you guys add an experimental branch to your options.

The support agent was incorrect, if you PM me your ticket ID I'll correct this. Thanks!

I have been waiting for the same thing. Submitted the ticket and server is still 14.7 even though agent said it was updated!