Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Mods are installed and in settings but not loading

Twistish

So in the gameusersettings.ini I have Activemods=538986229, I have uploaded the mods to the server via filezilla, saved the gameusersettings.ini made sure that it was updated and saved. Then added the mods within the control panel and restarted and validated my server with the green button. However the mods don't load in or even act like they are there. Think I have looked through most of the options, I have also tried deleting the different mod folders and reuploading them which also seemed to have no affect. Any thoughts as to why the server isn't recognizing that they are there?

just two things the line is gamemodids=  and once the mods are in the control panel they automatically download and update you dont have to upload them via a ftp client

• 4 weeks later...

How are you uploading the mods? Are you stopping the server first? Are you adding them into the control panel? Do not alter your gameuserinit with this control panel. Do not alter anything do with mods. All you need to do, is stop the server, upload the mod to your mods folder, (i use filezilla), make sure it is in the folder by rechecking. Some mods take long time to transfer. Add that mod number to your control panel mod id list no commas unless you have multiple mods. There should never be a comma at the end like you posted.

Disconnect from filezilla and restart your server via the bottom button Update Restart.

Make sure mods are correct numbers. You will have to sometimes start the game and wait for the mods to download still. They all go through a system check and updates unless you uncheck the boxes. So give it time.

Also if you are having issues just get a hold of the staff, Ryan is more than helpful. Just be nice to the staff they work very hard.