Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Nemesis Rex Levels Low

iTroyz

My server has the Nemesis Rex mod and there all low levels I know theirs configs for the mod to increase there level, is there anyway I can do this on survival servers?

You should be able to make the modificaitons within I believe the gameusersetting.ini file within your server. Once you do that thou I would suggest using the following command so new Dinos spawn in with higher levels.

admincheat destroywilddinos

[JoanIndomMod]
IndomCount=-1
IndomHCount=20
NoWildAggro=False

put that in your gameusersettings.ini file at the bottom -1 means low levels will not spawn at all and the 20 means that 20 high Levels at a time will spawn on your server the False means they're aggressive rather than passive until attacked.

Also Cheat DestroyWildDinos after adding this to your .ini and rebooting will make sure that no more low level indoms are on your map.