Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

modifying PBO

After spending quite some time adding scripts to my server I am starting to wonder if I am modifying the correct PBO.

Whenever I add scripts should I be modify the dayz_1823.chernarus.pbo in my MPMissions folder or should I modify the dayz_server.pbo in my @BlissChernarus/Addon folder or the dayz_server.pbo located elsewhere?

The reason I ask is because I keep coming across tutorials that keep mentioning certain folders and files that aren't in my MPMissions/dayz_1823.chernarus.pbo file but are in the dayz_server.pbo files located elsewhere.

When adding 'scripts' you're only going to be affecting your dayz_chernarusXXXX.pbo and dayz_server.pbo .

Different providers, and independent server hostess have different server builds. I'm not too entirely sure how any of it works. Maybe someone with a little more knowledge can shed some more insight for you.

Basically you don't want to mess with anything, aside from those 2 files above, from all that I know.

>_<

When I added the refuel script or added more buildings to the server, I changed the pbo from MPMissions folder (last folder in the list).

• 1 month later...

I have tried modifiying both pbo's mentioned for my server and nothing seems to work. I used the dayz_chernarusXXXX.pbo in the mpmissions folder and server.pbo in the @BlissChernarus/Addons folder, and nothing changed. I get the mission update when logging in and nothing else. Just recently I tried the base building 1.2 mod on my Epoch server using these pbo's and noticed no change at all. If anyone has had the same issue or has information on how to set mods up on these servers I would be very appreciative.

I have tried modifiying both pbo's mentioned for my server and nothing seems to work. I used the dayz_chernarusXXXX.pbo in the mpmissions folder and server.pbo in the @BlissChernarus/Addons folder, and nothing changed. I get the mission update when logging in and nothing else. Just recently I tried the base building 1.2 mod on my Epoch server using these pbo's and noticed no change at all. If anyone has had the same issue or has information on how to set mods up on these servers I would be very appreciative.