Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Sales question.

Brocco

Greetings, not sure if this is a faster method to get a response than the support ticket, but seeing as this is time sensitive I wanted to give you guys the option to make a sale :).

Question below:

Hi, I am in the market to rent an Ark survival server and I would like to start small with the likelihood of adding more slots at a later date.

If I were to pay for a 1 year server at 10 players and get the 20% discount, but half way through the year(6 months)  I decide I want to make it 30 players. My questions are

1: Can I do that, change the number of players at any time.
2: If I were to pay 1 year for 10 players, and change at 6 months to 30 players, do I just pay the difference from 10 to 30 for the last 6 months? and do I still get the 20% discount on the last 6 months at 30 players?
3: I have never refunded a product/game/service but having read through some of the feedback of people who had serious issues right out of the gate and/or the quality of the servers didn't meet expectation, what is your refund policy?  I ask purely for peace of mind.

Thanks for the help.

You can increase slots in the middle of a term at a prorated difference (including the discount if applicable)

You can downgrade slots after the term is over for the next cycle.

You can upgrade/downgrade billing cycle after the term is over for the next cycle.

Outside of that, there are no refunds unless there is something technically an issue on our side (which would be at our discretion)