Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

unofficial server

Sorry for such a stupid topic. 

I have a problem with my server does not appear in the unofficial servers in the game. If I add my server to favorites, everything works fine and i can join easy. Still I do not know why he's not in the game.

Game server id #17355

How are you looking for it?  I found after putting mine up that it does take a while for it to get index'd, but also the search box is reallllllllly funky with how it returns searches and stuff.  You also have to let the ENTIRE list refresh in the game to the complete end before searching.  It would be helpful if you posted exactly what your hostname string is, and maybe we will see something causing a problem like a funky character that doesnt display right in game, or at the very least assist in searching for it.  

This is what I have in my hostname field:

Salas Clan -Newb friendly-Inc TameGather-Map

When I first set up the server it wouldn't return on searches for "Salas" and such.  It wasn't until I selected unofficial, then did a refresh and let the entiiiiirreeeeeeee list completely finish populating, then searched for 'sal' and that seemed to work.   

Hope that helps!

Unfortunately, there's not a whole lot we can do. This problem is discussed here:

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/40482-server-not-showing-up-in-unofficials-list/#comment-308606

There's no fix. Waiting seems to help but that's about it.

As a last we resort you can switch your server around (by switching locations back and forth) until you are able to find your server in the unofficial list, but this method is not guaranteed.