Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Primitive Plus

Zodiark

Hello, hoping someone here can help me.

I have all of the settings for my server just the way I want them, now I want to get mods onto the server.

I run into an issue with the Primitive Plus mod, the issue being that the mod won't work. I have the mod ID in the mod ID slot, the mod files are in the correct spot for server (as far as I can tell, used to Ark Server Manager), yet nothing happens with the mod.

Any ideas or suggestions would help. I have some buddies looking to jump ship to my server and we're all kind of waiting 

• 4 weeks later...

I Actually am having a similar problem. Where do you replace the line with the new one? I was able to put the Conversion ID in without a problem, and this seems to have half-way installed the Primitive+ mod, (Textures are changed, but not all the engrams are there). I have no idea where to replace the /game/maps/.... thing though. 

• 1 month later...

I Actually am having a similar problem. Where do you replace the line with the new one? I was able to put the Conversion ID in without a problem, and this seems to have half-way installed the Primitive+ mod, (Textures are changed, but not all the engrams are there). I have no idea where to replace the /game/maps/.... thing though. 

Me too i dont know where change 2º paramater /game/maps/...

I have details in other similar post here, wihtout an answer :(

https://www.survivalservers.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3307-mods-in-primitive-plus-oficial-on-the-center/