Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

How to use console commands?

Lynniebear

I see all these commands that can be used such as "status, banplayer," etc but unsure where I can use them from. I made myself server owner but it does not allow me to use them in the f1 console so I assume there must be a console somewhere else that these must be used in? Anyone have any clue?

I sent a ticket about this issue over a day ago and have yet to receive a response. 

EDIT: I have downloaded Rust and am using that, but am getting an error when trying to connect (see 3rd post) so I am wondering if anyone else has had this issue and can tell me how to correct it. Thanks!

Please log in to the support ticket system to make responses.

For some reason, some emails get "stuck" and the response don't get logged in the support ticket system. Apologies for this.

We recommend using Rusty, an admin tool that you use your RCON login credentials with.

2016-05-16_20h58_14.png

Thank you for that info, Ryan. I have replied to your response via my ticket with the actual ticket rather than email this time. Rusty is not working for some reason, it won't connect to my server.

Posting this here in case anyone else has had problems connecting to it. I used the info under RCON Details but get an error any time I try to connect: 

No connection :( 
Either the server you are connecting to is down or your server details are incorrect please double check.
If your details are correct your server host may use a different query port please check any information they gave you and enter it into the settings.
 If you are running your own server try adding +rcon.ip 0.0.0.0 to your launch script
PLEASE NOTE THAT RUST LOCKS ALL RCON ATTEMPTS FOR A SHORT WHILE AFTER A FAILED LOGIN.

Has anyone else experienced this and has a suggestion on how I can correct this?