Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

My "Custom Launch Parameters" checkbox has stopped working.

So, I grab the ID number i.e. 504122600 for the Valhalla map. Paste it into the "Conversion" box on the server settings page... hit "Update Settings & Restart Game Server". The server reboots, and when it comes back, it's blank. As/in it didn't save the settings. I checked in-game and alas, it did not work. It did work the first time I tried it, but now it doesn't. Thoughts?

I dont know what is going on, but the "Custom Launch Parameters" checkbox will not stay checked since this morning. I cannot therefore launch a custom map or mods. I click it and reenter TheCenter map workshop number and it reverts to a normal unmodded server upon update. Please help!

(Edit. Performed a rollback. Looks like it is working! Fingers crossed! TY)

A rollback wasn't necessary.

There was a small website bug which we fixed shortly after.

https://twitter.com/SurvivalServers/status/732369180054327300

Thanks Ryan. Much obliged. Had me puzzled for a while today. 

Any chance you might include a widget with your Twitter feed in the header of the forums? Illuminating tweets like that at the top might save some grief.

I saw that one. I was hoping for a throw at the support forum, considering many may not see it down there, or even go through the main page on a regular basis and go direct to the support forum instead. 

Just a thought. :) 

Thanks for the help.