Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Running The Center map with Primitive +

7Danger

I am having trouble using The Center map with Primitive +, I am able to load one or the other but not both. 

Currently I have Primitive + in the Conversion ID location, The Center in the Map ID location, and the following Mod ID in their location: 655581765,655261420

My current custom launch parameters are (sensitive info omitted, of course):

/Game/Mods/614734500/TheCenter?Multihome=XXX?Port=XXX?QueryPort=XXX?SessionName=Margaritaville?MaxPlayers=20?listen?ServerPassword=?ServerAdminPassword=XXX?RCONEnabled=True?RCONPort=XXX?AltSaveDirectoryName=XXX?ModMapID=614734500?GameModIDs=655581765,655261420

Currently this yields The Center without Primitive +,

Previously I used:

/Game/Mods/504360469/ShooterGame/Content/Mods/PrimitivePlusMod/PrimitivePlusMod?Multihome=XXX?Port=XXX?QueryPort=XXX?SessionName=Margaritaville?MaxPlayers=20?listen?ServerPassword=?ServerAdminPassword=XXX?RCONEnabled=True?RCONPort=XXX?AltSaveDirectoryName=XXX?ModMapID=614734500?GameModIDs=655581765,655261420

And that yielded Primitive + on The Island

TL;DR I can set up both mods independently, but never together.

Any insight into how to get this working would be appreciated.

EDIT: The second set of launch parameters do not appear to give the Primitive Plus items, only eliminates the advanced engrams