Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Any Tutorials on installing A Plot Pole For Life?

As you may already know installing mods on SurvivalServers is a bit different to installing them on other hosts. Because of that i am having trouble installing a plot pole for life.

If anyone has any tutorials that are specifically for this host then can you please share them.

Thanks.

Installing mods with Survival is probably the easiest that I have ever encountered. You simply download and unpack your PBO's and install the mods. Once your done, pack them back up and upload them. If you follow the tutorials from the Epoch website (assuming that's where your getting the mods), you shouldn't have any problems. Survival also installs mods for you for a fair price.

Installing mods with Survival is probably the easiest that I have ever encountered. You simply download and unpack your PBO's and install the mods. Once your done, pack them back up and upload them. If you follow the tutorials from the Epoch website (assuming that's where your getting the mods), you shouldn't have any problems. Survival also installs mods for you for a fair price.

It is confusing for me because SurvivalServers have a config file and a compile file that usually aren't there on normal servers. So i should just follow the tutorials exactly and pretend those files aren't there?