Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Ark Server continuously stopping

bulladin

So I just purchased a 10-man server for $12.60. I just started it up. Made a few slight changes to server config. Join and get booted right away.

List of problems

1. can't set admin password.

2. can't set server password.

3. server already has people playing on it.

4. Server is being controlled by another person.

So to clarify on number 4. If my server stop running. when it boots back it. it is no longer a 10-man server. instead I am logged into a 90- man pvp server that has mods install on it. if i go to my control panel and hit stop. it disconnects their server and boots back into my 10 man server. So I am assuming the admin for that server also has control over my server. 

I want to get this fixed asap but seem like the support here is awfully slow in helping it customers. Thinking I should take my business else where. As I just want to play on a small private server with no mods attached to it.

So I just purchased a 10-man server for $12.60. I just started it up. Made a few slight changes to server config. Join and get booted right away.

List of problems

1. can't set admin password.

2. can't set server password.

3. server already has people playing on it.

4. Server is being controlled by another person.

So to clarify on number 4. If my server stop running. when it boots back it. it is no longer a 10-man server. instead I am logged into a 90- man pvp server that has mods install on it. if i go to my control panel and hit stop. it disconnects their server and boots back into my 10 man server. So I am assuming the admin for that server also has control over my server. 

I want to get this fixed asap but seem like the support here is awfully slow in helping it customers. Thinking I should take my business else where. As I just want to play on a small private server with no mods attached to it.

Okay got a reply to my ticket. going to check out the server. ^_^ hope it works.

update* server is working fine now. Thank You support team. Been having trouble with this game server wise.