Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Any Suggestions/Am i the only one?

harrygray

So i recently bought a arma 2 server (epoch) with mods installed...the mods were installed perfectly had no problems and then two days ago my server decided to randomly turn itself off? When i turn on my server it doesnt even show up in dayz launcher anymore...Also it take around 5 minutes for the server to cut completely off. started two days ago...the only thing that i did right before it started doing that was make a restart interval. and idk if that is what caused it but i disabled it.

i have sent a ticket and the support said that he might have to relocate me. which is fine but im just waiting on a reply ive gotten most replies within 20mins-1hr i sent one 12 hours ago and another just moments ago.. thanks BIlco!

i can manually relocate my self but that wont transfer my mods over. and im not exactly the best at installing mods lol..do u think its worth a shot just to see if that is the issue?

thanks again for your reply....yeah i tried to do it before i saw your post...turns out it doesnt actually work out that way so ill just wait for the support team to handle the situation...i havent heard anything yet so the support team was probably out for drinks and lobster tails last night...just kidding..or am i