Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server not appearing in Unofficial list.

Vampeal

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? 

According to the ticket that I submitted it's an Ark Server Browser issue, but nobody else that I know of is having issues with their servers. (They use different providers as well)

People can find the server through Toparkservers or by manually entering it in, but it fails to appear on the unofficial list. I just want to know if anyone else is having this issue.

So far i'm pretty agitated with the support (or lack of) from this provider. I'd rather not move providers but this is getting out of hand. Other people are pushing 24+ hours on tickets. Seems like y'all need more admins or something.

Since the most recent patch most servers from most providers are having stability issues with Ark. I think there are so many tickets being made currently regarding these issues they are overloaded. Give them some time and I am sure they will get to you asap.

Regarding the server browser thing, from what I read from this provider and other providers this is pretty much out of their control, the first server I had was in the unofficial browser within 30 mins, my 2nd server took longer, I needed to add my server via steam directly and then after a day or 2 it popped up in the unofficial listings.

I hope your server is working as expected soon :)

Yeah, I'm having this issue too.  It's hard to get people into your server if they have to manually add your IP address via steam.   =/    Pretty lame.