Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server repeated crashing, timeouts and disconnects since v232.x

Owned

Server went down last night, I did get almost 1/2 a day of play time before it locked up the second time. I left it locked up and did nt restart it again so you could see whats happening. I guess my support ticket is in sorry sent a second one when the system did not send an e-mail with a ticket # for about an hour after it was sent. But day 2 of my server and it says 2 people are on I am guessing the same 2 people it kicked out. So i am 50/50 her as on now the server i paid for has been up for 50% of the time I have had it, but it has not been 24 hours so I will wait the rest of the day and see if we ever find out what is wrong.

Just an update, restarted the server again worked for a few hours locked back up, no work from the guys at Survival Servers YET but they do have a few hours before its 24

Good news crashed again, now its not even restarting, still no word but it has only been 18 hours, i had sent a second ticket when I thought the first did not go and they were able to close that ticket but no word on the one that is open.

My server crashed as well, and won't come back up.. 

It says started, and continues to say "Loading..."

I have also sent in a ticket..

Ticket #400676 

Mine is down again I hope they get to you soon its been 20 hours now for me.

Great news after 22 hours i got a reply, asking if is still broke and saying its an ark issue, really no other server i have been on in the last 2 days locks up every hour and requires the server be restarted, now will it be another 22 hours to hear back again?

Any stuck on loading is a game issue, not an issue with our servers.

All of the crashes we got today we've forwarded to the ARK development team in hopes they will patch since the v232.x update caused a lot of crashing.

It's annoying and frustrating, I understand, but please understand that we in no way have any control over the crashes.

Having the same issue, and I'm not getting backups again. 

Can you elaborate what you mean "not getting backups again" possibly with a screenshot to help me see what you are seeing. Thanks!

Nope, not all of our servers are going down every 30 minutes, it's an isolated issue that is on the ARK developers end, we have no control over this issue, and we've already submitted all evidence to them. Ball is in their court currently.

Ok so what is the setting with this server that is causing it to crash there are thousands of ark servers they are not all doing this what do i need to change so it will not be crashing every 30 mins ?

Same problem here and I had no mods on my server and we had already that problem. But it's not every 30 mins, more like every 10 mins, I had to put the auto save every 5 mins to keep sometings when we play. And now my server is in Unknown status and i cant clik on start, stop or restart.

Having the same server "stopped" issue. If it doesn't stop immediately (a minute or less) it will soon switch to "unknown" status when trying to load and i am unable to click start, stop, or restart.

Server #: 12448

Ticket#: 766909