Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Anyone get this email followed by issues?

Got this email and was pretty excited to hear about the upgrades. Then I logged onto my server...

"Hello,

Over the course of the next few days, we are migrating some customers from older/outdated servers to new/faster servers.

If you receive this email, you are one of those customers. Please find that we've setup a new game service and it can be found in your "game services" tab from TC Admin.

Some important things to note:

* We've copied basic settings (slots, variables, server.cfg) over to the new game service

* We've installed everything (based on what map you were running) in the Mod Manager

* If you have BEC installed, we've installed that on the new game service and copied config/scheduler

Some things you might want to retrieve from your old game service:

* Any files you may have uploaded via FTP/file manager

* Any changes to files/folders/etc not mentioned above

* TC Admin scheduled restarts

Please move what you need from your old game service as soon as possible as the old files will be removed and that game service will be removed soon.

Sincerely,

Survival Servers"

After logging into my server...

-All my custom vehicles are gone (Admin map tool says they are still there), can't even respawn them if I wanted. (AH64, A10, BMP, APC, Bradley etc) Lost 10 hours of work spawning them in and getting them to work

-Rcon won't allow TSW to connect anymore despite fully updating the new IP at TSW site and program (followed the recommended fixes)

-Server is less reliable, Never crashed before and almost a perfect connection for me and the regulars on my server, then now after the IP switch everyones ping is higher and server has crashed (Not Responding) twice today.

I filed a ticket, but Im just wondering if anyone is going through the same issues and or has found a fix. Also they did this with no warning, and I cant go back to my old server to check any old setting I had.

I'll keep this thread updated if I find out how to fix the rcon, vehicles and reliability issue.

After logging into my server...

-All my custom vehicles are gone (Admin map tool says they are still there), can't even respawn them if I wanted. (AH64, A10, BMP, APC, Bradley etc) Lost 10 hours of work spawning them in and getting them to work

Don't know about this.

-Rcon won't allow TSW to connect anymore despite fully updating the new IP at TSW site and program (followed the recommended fixes)

You need to re do your TSW prekey/post key stuff with the developer because the IP changed. I got a reply within an hour from the dev.

-Server is less reliable, Never crashed before and almost a perfect connection for me and the regulars on my server, then now after the IP switch everyones ping is higher and server has crashed (Not Responding) twice today.

Have not experienced this issue on the dallas,tx server.

I filed a ticket, but Im just wondering if anyone is going through the same issues and or has found a fix. Also they did this with no warning, and I cant go back to my old server to check any old setting I had.

You also might want to check RCON issues solved in the FAQ section. That is if you are having issues using RCON tools like TSW or Gotcha.

After some investigation, I linked the issue with your account to a server issue. It's been fixed and your vehicles are fine now.