Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Oxide update coming

Purifier

Hiya Ryan,

Facepunch pushed out a quick game update (from what i've read a small security update). This infects the Oxide mod in way it is not working.

There is no word from the Oxide devs as of yet, so hopefully they are working on it (considering the holiday period).

I have 1 question though. (im renting a server)

Ofcourse i want my server to be up and running as soon as possible, i also realize its just a matter of being patient.

If Oxide pushes out an update, do i have the right permissions through FTP to manualy replace/reinstall the new Oxide version, or do i have to wait till you guys get the update and implement it on the servers ?

Sorry i couldnt wait :)

I manually installed Oxide through FTP, and although a couple files in the main directory of the server couldnt be overridden due to not having permission, apparently the most important files did got transferred and the server is up and running again, with the new Oxide version :)

So far it seems all plugins i have are working, but it might be the case some need an update.