Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Staff intervention

Zombull

Tried to update Ark to 228. It kept coming back up as 226. Then it went into "Staff intervention" status and has been there since yesterday. It alludes to a support ticket, which does not exist. So I created one yesterday and no response yet.

What's more fun...I decided to log into FTP to grab a backup of the world. My server seems to have been moved to a different IP address....AGAIN. Except no save or config files from my server are there.

I think it's time to look for a new host.

I hate to say it, but I'm in total agreement. Over 18 hours and I still can't update. I wasn't able to update to 227 either. Put in a ticket because the server got stuck at loading, told to rollback. I did and it was updated magically. Had to do 3 rollbacks last night due to the same issue. No update. No players. Don't know why I'm still paying for this.

Yet they keep having discounted specials. Where's our discount for all the hours of unusable servers.

Oh, it's never SS's fault either. Always EA game, Steam or something the devs did. 

Sorry, not this time Ryan. No other hosts are having this issue.

This is related to the v228 issue. The additional hard disk size required for this update was tremendous, so we were forced to transfer quite a few game servers last night and this morning. This process has mostly been completed. I know it's not ideal, but we cannot predict the ARK updates and we must roll with it. As soon as I noticed the issue last night, I had our entire team working to get it fixed and I worked throughout the night (and am still working) to make sure everyone is transferred and can get on the v228 update as soon as possible!

Thanks for working hard on this.  I am still unable to update our server at this time.  I do hope it will work out soon.  I got players who want to try this new event out.  Thanks for keeping us in the loop.