Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

getting mods to work on survival server control panel.

Gabeus

hey modding afficinados, this thread is for you... because im flipping lost.

ive only been able to successfully implement 2 mods... the all color dinos and the akushima... the only other mod im interested in is rounded walls and stairs.... can some one please help me with this... i have used the mod id numbers and used a comma in between them. the problem is that the rounded walls dont show up, at all.

what am i doing wrong.

Gabeus.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gabeus,

When selecting mods for ARK, keep an eye out for the mods that are Stackable.  These mods generally have a green puzzle piece on them meaning that they do not affect core files and can be loaded in any order.  If you're running non-stackable mods you'll need to re-arrange the mods in different orders in attempts to get it working.

Also remember when splitting with comma's not to put any spaces between them, keep it a tight line.

• 2 weeks later...

Gabeus,

We use rounded walls and stairs and it works fine. have you tried scrolling to the bottom sections of your engrams/ They are down there. Just in case thought i would mention it. We did not have to do anything special for it to work just add it in MOD ID's.

Hi, im having the same issue, I'm using the pirateworld map and have posted a few mod ids and updated but nothing shows. So they should appear in the engram area ? Im also trying to find the fireplace after the 227 update, ive updated to the 228.2 but still cant see the fireplace or the cages in my list of engrams?