Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

New to server hosting, if questions could be answered:

Chamil

-Player tries to join unedited server, server kicks him for Battleye: Script restriction #75

-PBO tool from stickied thread is no longer downloadable

-Server is not found in DayZ Launcher

If someone could hand me solutions, that'd be great.

Is it one player or all players? You can google search for a pbo tool. And answer to last question, you have to add it if using DayZ Launcher.

Is it one player or all players? You can google search for a pbo tool. And answer to last question, you have to add it if using DayZ Launcher.

All players currently. They can get in when BattlEye is offline.

I'll do that/

Add it if using DayZ Launcher, even the new one? I see no add server function anywhere.

On the launcher itself, look at the top right corner where you'll see website. Click on that and if you do some more clicking, you should find it.

On the launcher itself, look at the top right corner where you'll see website. Click on that and if you do some more clicking, you should find it.

I did my best, tried to see if it was online by going to the 'donate' thing, it says my server is offline though the CP says different.

I tried switching to regular DayZ etc, BattlEye is running and fine now, I don't know why it won't show up nor let anyone log in?

Forgot to mention about the script restriction. Go into your scripts log and that's where you'll find what they're being kicked for. You could submit a support ticket as we'll and explain the BE kick and the staff should be able to fix you up.

Forgot to mention about the script restriction. Go into your scripts log and that's where you'll find what they're being kicked for. You could submit a support ticket as we'll and explain the BE kick and the staff should be able to fix you up.

I'll try to figure it out, thanks for the swift replies.

Oh eh..

Any help with the dayz launcher is still greatly appreciated.