Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

anyone experiencing issues with adjusting dino/player lvls?

hannya

Ive got all my server settings perfect now other than dino and player levels. I increased dino levels up to 250 (with override max experience on 250,000) and players to lvl 200 (with override max experience on 805,000).

That being said my player levles are lvling up to lvl 252 which is 52 lvls past what i want. It looks like it reversed its code with dinos for some reason maybe? As far as dinos go they still wont go past the normal server amount which is wild lvl 120 + 59 for the taming process and an additional 56 via experience totaling lvl 235 cap.

Ive tried reversing them to see if that changes anything and reducing dino lvls down to 200 makes my players only able to get to 200 oddly enough. How ever it doesnt seem player lvls are affecting dinos the same way. Now i know its working half right because when looking at the max experience amounts dinos are at 250k ....however they just arent lvling past 236.

Anyone else experiencing issues adjusting dino and/or player levels?