Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Issue with multi mod installer

evershawn

To update mods, let's say for example you're using 6 mods which is about average, you have to put each mod first on the line, restart your sever, grab the next mod, do the same, until you've done that with all of the mods. It does not update every mod each server restart, only the first mod you have listed (I don't know if it worked correctly before but over the last 3 days I can assure you I've done nothing but played with mods on my server and this is the only way I've been able to get them all up to date / installed).

No, there's a lot of issues with mods. To update mods, let's say for example you're using 6 mods which is about average, you have to put each mod first on the line, restart your sever, grab the next mod, do the same, until you've done that with all of the mods. It does not update every mod each server restart, only the first mod you have listed (I don't know if it worked correctly before but over the last 3 days I can assure you I've done nothing but played with mods on my server and this is the only way I've been able to get them all up to date / installed).

Actually, yes, it is capable of auto updating and installing as many mods as you give it. If you have issues with the mod install tool, please submit any screenshot proof and evidence you have and we can take a look via support ticket which will help us greatly trace what is happening and if there's anything unusual we can go ahead and fix it. There are a lot of factors at play regarding this tool, so it's not so cut and dry. For example, if the download fetch from Steam is abnormally slow (which does happen) and the combined download/unpack time exceeds our 60 minute cut off, the overall process will be abruptly stopped. While rare, this and some other hard disk/performance issues can pop up which requires a technical staff intervention. If there are no issues related to these two unavoidable occasional happenstances, then the mod updating should work perfectly fine (with zero fiddling, adding removing mods or any of that theory) and we have a lot of data to support that (almost every customer uses it)