Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

My Last Post (I Hope..)

Icky

So...I Open'd The Permissions.xml File With My XML Editor, And I Added A Extra Member To The Admin Group, Which Appearantly Fucked Everything Up, I Have Learned My Lesson To Never Attempt To Screw With A FTP,

(I Did Stop The Server)

Can You, For The Last Time, Re-Admin Me On My Server Through The Permissions.xml File, My Steam 64 Is

Also, I Paid The Full 23.50 For My 24 Slot, With No Advertise Server (23.50 Cause Of The Spook Coupon) But I Keep Getting A Overdue Invoice, Which Is Wrong, I Put $25 USD On A Debit Card, And I Gave SurvivalServers.com 23.50...

I'm Supposed To Have The Server Till 11/29/2015 Yeha?​

Also, My Logic Is I Could Have NEVER Receive The Server Unless I Paid The Full Price, If I Didn't I Wouldn't Have My Server Right?

"Game Server ID: 9308 - 24 Slot Unturned Game Server - Ordered on 10/29/2015"​

Open the commands file and put

owner "your steam id"

then when ingame just type in chat

@admin "playername"

I Cant Do That, Whenever I Attempt To Alter The FTP Files They Revert To What They Were Origonaly