Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

A3 Exile Server FTP Inaccessible "ECONNREFUSED"

rafdeswgvyaergf

Title.

Cannot connect to my server's FTP via FileZilla. Any reason as to why? This is the error...

"Error: Could not connect to server

Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
Error: Could not connect to server
Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
Error: Could not connect to server
Error: Could not connect to server""

So on and so forth.

That's some nice information and all, thanks for that. However, that doesn't seem to be the issue. It's not just me without access, it's my whole crew. Furthermore, it's not just on FileZilla, it's on every FTP program.

Unless you or the service team can connect to it, your server is denying entry for whatever reason.

The only other option is for you to submit a support ticket. I don't have access to your server, I'm simply a community manager on the forums.